Short Sleep Shirt - Black Linen 100% Linen
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. This linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% linen, black. Due to characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- We describe this fabric as Medium weight, Opaque, Crisp, and Textured.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Models are 5'7 + 5’10” and wearing a One Size.
One Size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 34".
One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably.
Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the shirt will fall just above the knee
Material: 100% linen
Care: Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Made by: The Sleep Shirt
Made in: BC, Canada
Please allow up to 10 days delivery on domestic shipments and up to 4 weeks on international shipments.
No reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review and share your thoughts.