Long Sleep Shirt - Navy Cabana Stripe - 100% Linen
A modern version of the classic knee-length nightshirt, the Long Sleep Shirt is one of our best-selling shapes. This one is long enough that you won't feel uncomfortable wearing it in front of house guests or in-laws. The same quality as the classic linens offered for years, this bold version has a chic navy vertical stripe.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% Linen
- Alternating blue and white stripes of equal width
- We describe this fabric as light weight, semi-opaque, crisp, and textured.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a One Size
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee
- Unbutton the neckline
- Roll the sleeves up
- No need to iron
- Works great as a nightshirt, beach cover up, or shirt dress
Model is 5'7" and is wearing a One Size
One Size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39"
Material: 100% Linen
Care: Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Made by: The Sleep Shirt
Made in: Delta, British Columbia
We ship out all stocked items on the same or next business day. Please allow up to 12 business days delivery on domestic shipments and up to 4 weeks on international shipments.