The Sleep Shirt - Long - Blue Floral - One Size
The Sleep Shirt's Founder, Alexandra thinks this is the greatest nightshirt in the entire world, and the data suggests that many customers agree. This nightshirt is the same as our bestselling Short Sleep Shirt Blue Oxford Stripe, but it is a few inches longer. Those extra inches are great if you want a bit more coverage when you are having breakfast with houseguests, chasing after kids, or if you don’t want to show off too much leg. This floral pattern is printed on a classic white shirting that's crisp and lightweight. This blue and lilac floral print looks great as a sleep or loungewear, it's modern but a bit nostalgic too.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- One of our best selling long sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- Lightweight, semi-opaque, smooth and crisp.
- White shirting with blue and lilac flowers
- 100% cotton
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Model is 5'9"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
Model is 5’9” and is wearing a One Size.
One Size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee
Material: 100% cotton
Care: Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Made by: The Sleep Shirt
Made in: Vancouver, British Columbia
Please allow up to 10 days delivery on domestic shipments and up to 4 weeks on international shipments.