Soja & Co. - Soy Candle with Wood Wick - Québec Maple Syrup 237 ml
Certified cruelty-free + phthalate-free and are 100% vegan & 100% natural soy wax
Travel through this ancient Québec tradition: a sleigh ride, a delicious feast, an old cabin. Scents of maple wood, sugar + crackling fire - notes that are sweet, caramelized, with woody undertones + hints of vanilla. Here, it's the pure maple sap that is most prominent. Find the essence of our Québec forests + let yourself be transported to the most beautiful memories you share as a family.
Top notes: Caramelized peach + fruit
Middle notes: Maple sugar + burnt caramel
Base notes: Brown sugar + creamy vanilla
Candles made from this natural wax emit 90% less soot and don’t increase CO2 levels in the atmosphere when burned. In addition, soy wax is biodegradable and derived from a renewable resource.
Comes with a reusable amber glass jar - give it a second life!
*See our specifications tab below for maintenance on the wood wick.
SOJA&CO. perfectly combines well-being with the pleasure of a non-polluting candle.
Size: 237 ml (8 oz)
Duration: 50 hours
Ingredients: 100% natural soy wax is used which comes from OGM-free soybeans and is blended it with cruelty-free & vegan fragrance oils to produce a candle that burns longer, is healthier for the environment (and the mind!) and leaves little or no waste in the air. All candles are scented with certified phthalate-free, cruelty-free + vegan scents to produce the most fragrant (and natural) candle possible. The cotton wick used is of superior quality.
Recycle your glass jars by hand-washing them with mild soap and hot water. Once your candle is finished, the amber jar can be reused.
Give it a second life by transforming it into an original cocktail glass, coffee mug, plant or cactus pot, or even a nifty container for storing your favourite jewellery.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface;
- Do not burn in a draught and near flammable materials;
- Never leave the lit candle unattended or within reach of children and animals;
- Do not extinguish the candle until the entire wax surface has melted, otherwise the candle may form a tunnel, which will result in an uneven and incomplete burn of the wax.
- It is recommended to burn about 3 hours at a time, not more / never more than 4 hours/cycle.
- Remove pieces of matches, charred wick, or any other element that has fallen on the surface or in the wax bath.
Especially in the case of wooden wicks:
- Cut the wood wick at 1/8" - 3/16"; if the wick is too long, the flame will diminish or even go out;
- If there is an accumulation of ash at the end of the wick, it must be removed before relighting the candle. Sometimes if there is too much ash build-up then the flame becomes small & once the ash is removed - the flame comes back to life.
- Simply do not leave any debris in the candle and follow all standard safety precautions.
Made by: Soja & Co.
Made in: Montreal, Québec
Please allow up to 10 days delivery on domestic shipments and up to 4 weeks on international shipments.