Short Sleep Shirt - Deck Stripe
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. The fabric is an off-white, textured cotton with a patterned navy stripe. It's called the Deck Stripe because we think it will make great resort wear.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% Cotton - woven in Portugal.
- An off-white, textured cotton with a patterned navy vertical stripe.
- Fabric is described as medium weight, opaque, and textured.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Model is 5’7” and is wearing a One Size.
One Size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 34".
Material: 100% cotton
Care: Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Made by: The Sleep Shirt
Made in: BC, Canada
Please allow up to 10 days delivery on domestic shipments and up to 4 weeks on international shipments.