The Sleep Shirt
Long Sleep Shirt - 100% Linen - White
A modern version of the classic knee-length nightshirt, the Long Sleep Shirt is one of our best selling shapes. This one is long enough that you won't feel uncomfortable wearing it in front of house guests or in-laws. The linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% linen in white. Due to characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- We describe this fabric as medium lightweight semi opaque, crisp and textured.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Models are 5'7" and 5'10".
One Size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39"..
Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee
Material: 100% linen in white. Due to characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
Care: Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Made by: The Sleep Shirt
Made in: BC, Canada
Please allow up to 10 days delivery on domestic shipments and up to 4 weeks on international shipments.