Long Sleep Shirt - Deck Stripe
If you are looking for a nightshirt you can comfortably wear to bed, over breakfast with house guests, or when answering the door to room service, we've got you covered. This classic piece is based on a vintage men's chemise, but its modern cut makes it easy to wear, and incredibly chic. The fabric is an off-white, textured cotton with a patterned navy stripe. It's called the Deck Stripe because we think it will make great resort wear.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% Cotton - woven in Portugal
- An off-white, textured cotton with a patterned navy vertical stripe
- Fabric is described as medium weight, opaque, and textured
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Model is 5’7” and is wearing a One Size.
One Size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee
Material: 100% cotton
Care: Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Made by: The Sleep Shirt
Made in: BC, Canada
Please allow up to 10 days delivery on domestic shipments and up to 4 weeks on international shipments.