Long Sleep Shirt - Blue Multi-Check
If you are looking for a nightshirt you can comfortably wear to bed, over breakfast with house guests, or when answering the door to room service, we've got you covered. This classic piece is based on a vintage men's chemise, but its modern cut makes it easy to wear, and incredibly chic. A classic white cotton shirting with a traditional blue check pattern.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- Long sleeved cotton nightdress
- Made in Canada
- 100% Cotton
- A white base with a check pattern in blues
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, semi-opaque, smooth and crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
Model is 5’10” and is wearing a One Size.
One Size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee
Material: 100% cotton
Care: Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Made by: The Sleep Shirt
Made in: BC, Canada
Please allow up to 10 days delivery on domestic shipments and up to 4 weeks on international shipments.