Long Sleep Shirt - Blue + White Seersucker
If you are looking for a nightshirt you can comfortably wear to bed, over breakfast with house guests, or when answering the door to room service, we've got you covered. This classic piece is based on a vintage men's chemise, but its modern cut makes it easy to wear, and incredibly chic. Our signature blue and white stripes in a crisp, textured seersucker. A typical seersucker, this material has a crisp hand but will soften slightly after being washed and worn.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- Blue and white vertical striped seersucker
- 100% cotton
- Fabric is described as Light weight, Opaque, Crisp and Textured.
Size: One size. Model is 5'10".
Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39". One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably. Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
Material: 100% cotton - Blue and white vertical striped seersucker.
Care: Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years.
Made by: The Sleep Shirt
Made in: BC, Canada
Please allow up to 10 days delivery on domestic shipments and up to 4 weeks on international shipments.
No reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review and share your thoughts.